Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Hello Everyone! I'm still here! After about a month of not posting I feel really guilty and will try to do better in the future. So far, anything of significance that comes to mind, (since I last posted) is that Ashton Bandy stayed at our house for about a week and towards the end of the week Grace stayed the night. It was allot of fun. The girls had fun talking and taking pictures, (some of which I think Aston posted on his blog), but if not I know he put some of his stay with us. Well, I know other things happened, but just about everyone knows about them, so anyway, I shall leave it at that and try to do better about posting. Pictures coming soon of what we did today, after it snowed 8 in. last night at our place.

1 comment:

Emil Bandy said...

Hurray! Josiah's back, finally!
LOL nice Pics!