Ok, so I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought to myself, "Josiah, you have to post something!!!.....but what? " So then I remembered I was tagged, so now I have something to post about! BOOYAH! Okay, I need to list 6 things I've learned in the last month, and tag six other people (which I think I'll skip because this survey-like thing is like really old, and everyone who I would tag has probably been tagged ages ago.... Okay, so here I go:
1. Same as Robert, I too learned how to play an X-box 360 (thanks Garrette!)
2. How to ice-skate better. Tip, skate with either side of the blade, but never with the middle. Also, it is not about lifting one foot and sliding it forward, it's all about pushing your feet outwards, this especially comes in handy when making turns, if you're turning left, you almost have to lean to the left and kind of push out to the right, with practice you can go really fast! :)
3. Do reminders count? In family devotions... Never ask God for justice, because he may just give it you you!
4. I really need to practice playing piano in front of large groups of people. (Had a piano recital this week and made a few subtile mistakes, and even before I started my heart started beating twice as fast!)
5. Did you know you lose about 7,000 nurons a day, and they never, ever can be replaced! good thing you have about 1x10 to the 11th power neurons! (I'm not quite sure how to type that out), but anyway, the amount you lose hardly makes a dent in your neuron count.
* This is under normal circumstances, but if you drink alcohol excessivly or use drugs the number of neurons you lose goes WAY up.
6. How to put in a trench. *sigh of relief!*
Okay, that's it, and if I've been tagged for something else let me know!